Photobucket

Friday 7 October 2011

Accent

Q1:
 www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHJRSKvbiXa ( Stuart Little).This movie uses New York accent.


Q2:
-This accent is easy to understand because it uses the same accent with the almost movies that we ever watched.


Q3
Darul Aini:
According to my friend, my English is easy to understand because I use simple English word and my pronunciation is clear.

Nur Hamizah:
according to my friend, my English is also easy to understand because I speak English slowly and I use the same accent just like my friend used.

Efey Noor Fareydzuana:
according to my friend's comment, my accent is Malaysian English Accent and I can not speak fluently. They advice me to do more practices and always hear another accent especially British or American accent and try to speak like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment